Become a Lincoln County Historical Association Member or Renew Your Membership
Support the preservation of local history and become involved with an association of passionate people dedicated to keeping the past alive for our future. Our members and volunteers are the key to our successes.
Our membership year is June 1 through May 30.
- Voting rights
- Member exclusive events, like our Annual Summer Members Party
- Free unlimited admission to all museums
- Special pricing on events and programs, including tuition for Summer with the Past, a program for children ages 7-11
- 10% discount on museum shop purchases
- A huge “Thank You” for helping with the stewardship of three irreplaceable National Register Historic Sites
Members at the $100 Supporting Member level and above receive North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) access, granting them benefits at over 1,000 museums. Visit their website to learn more.
Please fill out the form below and submit your membership and payment by credit card OR mail your check including relevant membership information to PO Box 61, Wiscasset, ME 04578